|Points For Information:
1. Student should carefully check their eligibility of their qualifications while taking admission in a particular course of the "MIT School of Distance Education". In case of non-eligibility Institute will not be responsible for the cancellation of admission and fees will not be refunded.
2. Student should submit the "MIT School of Distance Education" application form along with the necessary documents in stipulated time as per the date specified by the "MIT School of Distance Education". Institute will not be responsible incase the form along with the necessary documents is not submitted by the due date.
3. Copies of result-sheets and mark-list will be made available at the Institute subject to the receipt of the same from the "MIT School of Distance Education".
4. Application for the Examination along with the required fee should be forwarded to the "MIT School of Distance Education" through the Institute. The time table, venue and other details of examinations will be communicated to the student at the appropriate time. Hall tickets will be issued to the students through the centre of examination.
5. All the students are bound to strictly observe discipline, attendance and adhere to rules and regulations of the Institute and the "MIT School of Distance Education". Before joining the "MIT School of Distance Education" course, each student will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
6. The "MIT School of Distance Education" can alter or change any of the conditions/courses etc. at its sole discretion which will be binding on all the students.
7. The Venue, timings & days can be changed depending upon the timetable arrangement of the Institute.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and students have to pay the fees by the due date. Incase the fees is not paid by the due date, then late fine will be imposed.
9. Student should obtain all the essential information regarding study material, examinations, certificates, application forms, results etc., from the Institute on regular basis. Institute will not be responsible for any lack of communication.
10. Students are advised to inform the Institute about any change in their Address, Phone No. or any other details. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay incase the change in address is not informed at the Institute.
11. Change of study centre and study plan is not permitted till the completion of the course.